Due to phenomenal growth, users are accessing more and more websites on mobile devices day after day. Hence your website needs to be responsive and easily accessible to users. This is point number one that you need to take into consideration when you are building a website, it has to be responsive. Optimizing the website and making them user-friendly is the key to growing business. Millions of people are accessing websites through their mobiles it is your responsibility to build a website more accessible so that it can generate more traffic.
THE KEY ATTRIBUTES OF MOBILE SEO:-
- Responsive Design – Make your website responsive so that it is available on mobile phones, laptops, desktops, and tablets.
- Consistent Content – Make sure the content is displayed properly and is consistent according to your business.
- Navigation System – More often website is available on the mobile phone but links are not properly displayed on the mobile phone, so make sure they are present and have a good navigation system.
- Lightweight – It is extremely important to make sure that when a user types a particular website on the browser the website is displayed immediately, so make it lightweight so that it does not take much time to load for the user to browse the website. The more the time it takes the more customers and traffic you lose.
- Visible Links – All the links that you have on your website whether it is on the header or in the body or the footer, they should be easily visible.
- All the links need to be available and not crash with an error so it becomes easy for the user to click on those links and go to the relevant pages.
WHAT IS MOBILE CONFIGURATION?
There are three different types of mobile configuration.
Let us discuss each of these types in detail.
- Responsive Design – Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach that enables the site to be viewed across multiple screens. The URL and the page will be the same whichever the machine you are using. It serves the same HTML code on the same URL. If you have a https://digitalmarketingcourses.net the same URL will be available across all the machines and adjust the display based on the screen size of the mobile devices.
- Dynamic Serving – Dynamic serving where the URL of the domain remains the same but serves different HTML when accessed from mobile. URL https://digitalmarketingcourses.net remains the same but when you view it on your smartphone the HTML page is different.
Google needs to be notified that content being crawled may be on different mobile devices. You see the website on desktop and you see the same website on the mobile phone, the content is the same but the pages are different so you need to update and notify the search engines.
- Separate URLs – Two separate URLs are served example https://digitalmarketingcourses.net and www.digitalmarketingcourses.net are different like the first one is for desktop view and second for mobile phone view. Do not consider a particular approach when the site is big. For all three types ensure that you optimize with meta tags, site verification, and valuable content is provided.
WHAT ARE THE TOOLS AVAILABLE:-
- Google Webmaster Tools.
- Mobile Emulator.
- Moz Local.
- Responsive Testing Tool.
- Screaming Frog.
- User Agent Switcher.
These are the tools available for mobile SEO
I hope this article helps you gain knowledge about what is Mobile SEO, their types, attributes and which tools are available, for further details and courses log on to https://digitalmarketingcourses.net.
Leave a Reply