WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN DIGITAL MARKETING ?Utpal
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN DIGITAL MARKETING ?
In this article we are going to cover the different options one has to learn digital marketing, the first step being reading: Read books on digital marketing and attend a basic digital marketing course whether in a classroom or online to understand what it is about and if you have an inclination towards the same you can go in for various specializations. Another way is to work in a company as a digital marketing intern or shadow but mind you the scope here is lesser as you lack a theoretical foundation. A third way is for you to practice digital marketing through your own website.This is the best way to learn about digital marketing because if you read books you are only learning theory or if you are going to digital marketing classes you are going to see it getting applied but you are not going to get to practice and if you are an intern in a company to need to learn the basics yourself to work over there.
DIGITAL MARKETING VS OTHER TOPICS.
Let’s look at a few differences between digital marketing and other topics when we consider self learning as an option:
- For most of the topics : Learn a lot of theory and then practice.
- Example: People who learn medical science ,study of construction or manufacturing, all these things are concepts that do not change for a very long time (human body does not change for hundreds of years, neither do the basics of construction or manufacturing).
- Digital Marketing: Learn, Practice, Learn, Practice and keep going as it is a very fast changing and dynamic field, something new is always being introduced.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES WITH DIGITAL MARKETING :-
- You can start learning with a computer and an internet connection.
- Think about other industries like medical and construction ,you have to depend on others.
- Almost all tools and techniques work on free trials and small budgets.
- You can become a digital marketing expert with less than Rs.5,000 (or $100).
SO HOW TO START ?
Start with a domain name and website. Register a domain name for around Rs,100 or $2. Buy a small web hosting package(Web Presence),getting your own website.You can install WordPress blog in it, optimize for SEO, also you can open social media pages for your brand (Social Media Marketing). Drive some paid traffic to it .$10 per platform is enough to get started.(Paid Advertising).Start building an email list.(Email Marketing).
NEXT STEPS :
- Choose any topic that you are passionate about: bikes, cars, fashion or technology.
- Search for an available domain name and register the one you like-this will be your brand name
- Come up with titles for 5 articles and start writing.
- Also try more about hosting ,content management system etc.
And also one last thing the website you are going to start is not only going to learn digital marketing but also will help you to get a very good job in this sector if you are looking for. So your project becomes a part of your resume, so if a company gets 50 resume for digital marketing executive, probably you will be the one who has implemented digital marketing and you can say that you have the experience in it.Your website is more valuable than a certificate in digital marketing. People hire you for results, not for your knowledge. Your project is proof that you can bring results-traffic and conversions.
This was all, for any help required in finding the perfect course for you or any help in a particular sector in digital marketing log on to: https://digitalmarketingcourses.net.